Chess is an excellent board logic game that develops skills as tactics, strategy, visual memory and enhances mental levels.
Three types of Challenges you face in this game:
Manual Player Challenges – Here you and your friend can play with each other
Chessboard Edit – Here you can also edit the Chessboard
Computer Challenges – Here you can play with the Computer with Difficulty Level ranging from 1 – 10
– The pawn moves to one field forward or two fields at the first move of this figure, beats diagonally to one field forward.
– The king moves to one field in the vertical, horizontal or diagonal.
– The queen moves to any distance vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
– The rook moves to any distance vertically or horizontally.
– The knight moves to the field, which is in two fields along the vertical and one horizontally or one field vertically and two horizontally.
– The bishop moves to any distance diagonally.
The goal of the game is to checkmate the other king.
– Check – the situation in chess, when a king is under immediate attack by opponent’s pieces
– Checkmate – the situation in chess, when the player whose turn it is to move is in check and has no legal move to escape check.
– Stalemate – the situation in chess, when the player whose turn it is to move has no legal move and is not in check. (draw)
Two special moves in Chess:
– Castling is double move, which is performed by the king and the rook, that never moved.
– En passant is a move in which a pawn can take an opponent’s pawn if it jumps over a field under the pawn’s blow.
– All movements tracked
– Small Size
– Save function
– Two player mode
– Ten Difficulty levels
– Realistic graphics
Please write your feedback and suggestions, we will read them and improve the quality of the application for sure in the next update.