Please note that this app has in-app purchases, which means that some of the features of this app are free and some are paid. So please make sure you buy the required subscription or one-time purchase to avail all the features of the app and enjoy hassle-free trimming and editing and sharing.
Capture your favorite moments anytime on your device using our cool magic movie maker and editor. Re-live each and every moment of your life again and again with reverse video-making software functionality using this powerful tool. It’s a professional effect that can make a video beautiful. Create a magical effect by capturing videos of walking forward, water, moving cars, etc.
Various Video output options are available –
- * Reversed
- * Reversed + Original
- * Original + Reversed
The user can add effects on the video to completely transform videos like an old memory or something, effects include the Black & White effect, Sepia, and more.
The user can add background music by selecting any from the provided list of themes or choose your own .mp3 file from the music library.
Download the app today!
Guide to use: Reverse Movie Maker – Magic Videos
STEP 1: when you install the app, you will be directed to a page with 4 icons, “start”, “your clips”, “premium”, & “tutorial”.
- Click on the start button and choose your video.
- Click on your clips and you can see your saved clips here.
- Click on the start button and you can see two options.
- If you wanna record your video then click on the record button.
- If you wanna choose your video clip then click on the gallery button.
STEP 2: Afterwards, to move forward, choose your video that you want to easily trim to a clip.
- Hold the pink buttons and drag with your finger left to right or right to left.
- Then click on the done button.
- Trim video to reverse.
STEP 3: Also you can easily add more effects to the video.
- You can choose the video output style.
- Apply filter on video.
- If you wanna add music then click on add music and choose your music.
- After editing click on Reversing.
STEP 4: If you want to add music to your reverse video check add music and choose your music from the list or you can choose music from your media file. After Reversing you can click on the download button and save your reverse video.
STEP 5: After saving the reversed video, you can also share it on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.